The Artists Den produces extraordinary concerts in exceptional settings. Currently in its 12th critically acclaimed season, Artists Den creates one of a kind shows from the biggest names in music – from Adele to John Legend to Mumford & Sons–bringing them to viewers worldwide on leading TV and digital culture networks including PBS, Spotify, Facebook, Foxtel, SkyArts and more.
Our team is high spirited and deeply passionate about our mission to create and promote music culture for a global arts fan. Watch this trailer, read the job descriptions and then tell us why you are the perfect candidate to join our growing team!
– Manage On-site Brand Activation and VIP experience during our events
– Be the point contact for our brand partners on-site
– Communicate, Recap + Report on Event Execution
– Build New Partnership Opportunities
– Innovate Premium Experiences including Meet/Greet + After-Parties + Creative Ideas
– Collaborate with colleagues across Marketing, Programming, Broadcast, Production and Artist Management to support priority projects, artists, and brands
– At least 2 years prior experience in Account Management or Event Planning
– Entertainment Experience a plus
– Interest in Business Development + Business Expansion
– Detail-oriented with a critical eye + the sensibility to flag inconsistency
– Comfortable under pressure
– A maintained sense of professionalism and and pride in your work ethic
– A proactive nature: self-starter and a problem solver
– Enthusiasm and a positive attitude in the workplace
– Strong ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels – in person, on the phone and in writing
– Passionate about music, pop culture, the Artists Den & our target demographic
– The Artists Den produces extraordinary concerts in exceptional settings for the acclaimed TV series, Live from the Artists Den. The series creates one of a kind shows with the biggest names in music – from Adele to John Legend to Mumford & Sons–which are broadcast worldwide on premium TV and digital culture networks including PBS, Spotify and Major International TV homes.
– Work for a leading entertainment company based in Flatiron district and gain real experience in the trenches with our Heads of Production, Creative Services, Marketing as well as our CEO / Founder. Join weekly planning and production meetings. Learn about the music business, entertainment marketing, film and television production.
– Social media team, tasked with engaging and growing our TV, digital, mobile and social audiences
– Track growth statistics for our weekly marketing campaigns (social platforms & mailing list)
– Generate creative ideas for our artists, contests and content
– Support long-term projects that help shape the development of the brand
– Support the national launch of Season 12 on TV and Online
– Research brand partners and drive value for all of our partners
– Brainstorming + idea generation for partnerships with culturally appropriate brands
– Various daily administrative office tasks – keep Artists Den organized
Candidates should have a passion for music and/or television production, a strong work ethic, research skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks. Strong Excel and PowerPoint proficiency required. Photoshop knowledge a plus. Marketing background preferred.
– Current or recent student at a top college
– Strong passion for music, arts and television
– Marketing/social media experience
– Proficiency with Mac computers
– Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
Part time hours up to 30 hours per week. Monthly Stipend provided.
In order to be considered, please include your resume along with a cover letter as to why you’re interested in the position and relevant experience. please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Partnerships Associate Application, or Digital Media Associate Application.