- General Intern - 2022
The Artists Den produces extraordinary concerts in exceptional settings for the acclaimed TV series, Live from the Artists Den as well as our digital series Live from My Den. The series creates one of a kind premium shows with the biggest names in music – from Adele to John Legend–which are broadcast worldwide on premium TV and digital culture networks including PBS, Spotify, and Variety.
Intern for a leading entertainment company based in NYC and gain invaluable experience working in the trenches with our Heads of Production, Creative Services, Marketing and Partnerships. Join our weekly planning and production meetings, and develop skills in entertainment marketing, research, film and television production.
Areas of Focus / Roles & Responsibilities
Production + Programming
– Support planning and development of Season 15 of LFAD and Season 2 of LFMD
– Assist with Programming: pull data for artist one-sheets, update touring schedules, album releases, upcoming projects for potential artists
– Assist with post-production tasks such as transcribing and reviewing footage
– Tasked with generating new ideas that engage and grow our TV, digital, and social audiences
– Ideation for social, email, and website content – suggesting ideas for posting, drafting text
– Updating social calendar with relevant topics to AD alum and music industry tie-ins
– Track growth statistics for our weekly marketing campaigns (social platforms + mailing list)
– Generate creative ideas for our artists, social media contests and content
– Create recap reports and case studies on previous campaigns
– Support long-term projects that help shape the development of the brand
– Various daily administrative office tasks – keep Artists Den organized
Candidates should have a passion for music and/or television production, a strong work ethic, research skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks. Preference to candidates local to the New York City area available 15-25 hours a week, with the opportunity to expand.
– Current or recent student at a top college
– Strong passion for music, arts and television
– Marketing/social media experience
– Strong research + analytical skills
– Ability to work with a team in a collaborative environment
– Pro-active + creative thinker
– Optimistic + positive energy
– Adaptable and able to switch gears in a fast paced environment
– Proficiency with Mac computers
– Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Familiar with Adobe Photoshop
– Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
– Extra: experience with brands and business development
Please submit your application to email@example.com with the subject line “General Intern – 2020/2021”. Please attach your resume with a cover letter stating the reasons you would be a great addition to the Artists Den team.