- Associate Manager, Sponsorships
The Artists Den seeks an Associate Manager, Brand Partnerships & Sponsorships for a full-time position.
The Artists Den produces once in a lifetime concerts that broadcast on cinema, television and digital networks.
We are looking for an experienced individual with a passion for music and brand partnerships and sponsorships who can effectively research, develop and sell in new business to support our dynamic series of events and broadcast.
We are expanding our global brand – continuing to look for new partners – as we have an ever growing fan base in Europe, Asia and Latin America, which compliments the brand’s continued growth in North America.
Join the Artists Den and become apart of a premium entertainment brand with an energized and passionate team who love what they do and have a direct impact on both artists careers and their current, ever growing base of fans. The potential for our brand to continue to grow and expand is unbounded and a great brand partnerships team is a vital part of driving our future forward vision!
– Researching and organizing incoming lead generation and conducting/nurturing initial sales outreach
– Conducting/leveraging data analysis to identify new sales opportunities
– Developing and deploying marketing & sales materials to leads, helping to create GTM decks and pitch materials for sponsorship conversations/negotiations
– Spearheading the lead base system internally, developing, managing and maintaining the pipeline view
– Leveraging Artists Den’s analytics and data points to ensure a high rate of ongoing renewal strategies/conversations for partner accounts.
– 3-4 years of marketing/sales support experience with a track record of success and innovation
– Communicates effectively, understanding the nuances of his/her audience
– Ability to analyze prospects, develop sales leads and focus sales efforts by studying industry trends
– Salesforce or similar experience highly desirable
– Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills to interface with senior executives
– Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on predetermined leads
– Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, sharing statistical data, weekly work plans and monthly analyses
– Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Characteristics: entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated & resourceful, quick-thinking multitasker
– BA/BS required
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume or CV, and 2-3 samples of work to email@example.com with the subject line “Associate Manager Sponsorships”.