The Artists Den produces extraordinary concerts in exceptional settings. Currently in its 13th critically acclaimed season, Artists Den creates one of a kind shows from the biggest names in music – from Adele to John Legend to Mumford & Sons–bringing them to viewers worldwide on leading TV and digital culture networks including PBS, Spotify, Facebook, Foxtel, SkyArts and more.
Our team is high spirited and deeply passionate about our mission to create and promote music culture for a global arts fan. Watch this trailer, read the job descriptions and then tell us why you are the perfect candidate to join our growing team!
Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
The Artists Den seeks a Head of Marketing for a full-time position.
This job is ideal for someone who wants to marry their passion for music and marketing. This person enjoys working across brand level marketing strategy, fan marketing, artist strategy, TV tune in campaigns, content and marketing partnerships.
The Artists Den brand is expanding and focused on cultivating a global fan community around its secret show and tv franchise. You will work alongside talented individuals in music and entertainment who are consistently elevating the experience of live music.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for creating and executing marketing content and strategy across the following key areas: The Artists Den brand, live shows, the Live from the Artists Den broadcast series and Artists Den fan based/membership marketing. This role will also develop partnerships with third parties and manage existing partnerships.
Join the Artists Den and become apart of a fun, energized and passionate team who love what they do, work hard and care about the Artists Den mission. The potential is unbounded for our brand and a great marketer will be a vital part of driving our future!
• Responsible for developing marketing strategy and campaigns.
• Design and implement effective and consistent branding campaigns, to more completely leverage individual events within The Artists Den series, drive leads for prospective sponsors and awareness of The Artists Den digital platform for fans, while further enhancing The Artists Den’s brand and reputation.
• Optimize marketing budget allocation and assess return on investment to ensure efficiency in spend.
• Work with PR and Social Media to create high quality publicity focused around events and broadcast.
• Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on programs.
• Determine marketing business metrics, conduct campaign/promotion analysis and communicate results.
• 3-4 years of marketing experience or similar background
• Communicates effectively, understanding the nuances of his/her audience
• Consumer and music events background is a plus
• Background in working with platforms with a large fan/membership following
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Customer-focused, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Sound understanding of brand marketing, research principles/techniques and customer insight application
• Passion or interest in the music industry a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
• High energy, self-motivated individual – energetic, proactive and positive
• Please provide 2-3 samples of work when submitting cover letter and resume
• Experience in Google and SEO analytics
• Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
• Fluent/Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience in Email Marketing Systems
• Experience in membership based systems is a plus
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume or CV, and 2-3 samples of work to jobs [at] theartistsden [dot] com with the subject line “Head of Marketing”.